3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers NH208 by Silvers Suspension
Finding it difficult to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Try the coilovers NH208 by Silvers Suspension. Coilovers includes both springs' and shocks' functions, and so they save you from having to match these components for your car. The Silvers Suspension coilovers NH208 also offers plenty of adjustability and guarantees enhanced handling. It is purposefully fashioned for the 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, so fitment will never be an problem. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1149, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers NH208 by Silvers Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a selection of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover puts together a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers NH208 is that it offers sharper handling. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their increased adjustability. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can configure to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to deliver your preferred handling/ride comfort characteristics.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a decreased rate of suspension system wear and tear and enhanced control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers NH208 by Silvers Suspension?
- Silvers Suspension offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its confidence in its product.
- Silvers Suspension have close to two decades of experience designing and manufacturing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 1999 and has established its main production facility at 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan.
- This kit is manufactured in 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1149 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for better handling.
Specifications and Features
Default Spring Rates: Front 8k, rear 6k-s
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.