3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers mr-cdk-hg09-4270 by Megan Racing
Your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can deliver better handling with the appropriate selection of coilovers. Get the coilovers mr-cdk-hg09-4270 by Megan Racing. This is not your ordinary selection of coilovers; it is designed for racing, so it is sure to considerably improve your car’s handling capabilities. It is also stronger than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands at 3362 lbs (1525 kg). Additionally, it will only cost you $879.12. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers mr-cdk-hg09-4270 by Megan Racing
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers can help to boost the capabilities of your car’s suspension system. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they integrate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When fitted with the coilovers mr-cdk-hg09-4270, your car, which weighs 3362 lbs (1525 kg) on its own, will cut corners with more precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
Thanks to this kit’s multiple levels of height adjustment, it can set up your car to take on different roles. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RACING STREET SERIES coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers mr-cdk-hg09-4270 by Megan Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Megan Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2001 and has instituted its main production facility at 19433 San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 USA.
- This kit is manufactured in Califoria Usa. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is only $879.12, which is a bargain, considering the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Internal Construction: Monotube
Style: RACING STREET SERIES
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): mrcdkhg094270
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.