3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers 30002836K by JRZ Suspension
Make your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L track-day ready with the coilovers 30002836K by JRZ Suspension. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are sufficient, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. JRZ Suspension has specifically engineered the coilovers 30002836K for the 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L, giving it superior materials, beefier construction, higher spring rates, excellent damping capability, and many levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers 30002836K ensures excellent cornering ability, and consequently, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $5835. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers 30002836K by JRZ Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover is a suspension enhancement that combines a coil spring with a shock absorber into one assembly or unit. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers 30002836K is that it offers more accurate handling. These coilovers are superior to your stock springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver improved handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their greater adjustability. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can set it up to deliver the ride height you need. For example, when you intend to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to deliver your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RS PRO coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers 30002836K by JRZ Suspension?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- JRZ Suspension, headquartered at Rietdekkerstraat 2, NL-5405 AX Uden, The Netherlands, has been developing suspension system enhancements and many other automotive parts and accessories since 1994. Its products have been broadly used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Rietdekkerstraat 2, NL-5405 AX Uden, The Netherlands. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is priced at MSRP $5835, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS PRO
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.