3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers XBIHY100M by RS-R
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can deliver improved handling with the correct batch of coilovers. Get the coilovers XBIHY100M by RS-R. The coilover set is designed to improve your car’s driving dynamics. It is also tougher than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands at 3362 lbs (1525 kg). Additionally, it will only cost you $1799. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers XBIHY100M by RS-R
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers XBIHY100M is that it offers more precise handling. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
These coilovers has up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to configure your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for diverse driving purposes without installing different parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. As a result, the kit will facilitate superior control and composure when cornering while improving the durability of your car’s suspension system.
Why buy the coilovers XBIHY100M by RS-R?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- RS-R have close to two decades of experience designing and manufacturing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 1980 and has instituted its main production facility at Sonezaki Osaka.
- This kit is manufactured in Japan. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is MSRP $1799, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Height Drop F/R (mm) Preset: -35 / -40
Recommended: -20 to -55 / -20 to -60
MAX: -15 to -60 / -20 to -60
Rate F/R kg/mm: 7.00 / 6.60
Chassis Code: BK
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.