3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers H106-2 by ISC Suspension
Make your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L track-day ready with the coilovers H106-2 by ISC Suspension. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are great, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. ISC Suspension has purposefully engineered the coilovers H106-2 for the 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L, giving it superior materials, beefier construction, higher spring rates, unique damping capability, and several levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers H106-2 promises excellent cornering ability, and consequently, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $978.88. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers H106-2 by ISC Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a batch of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover combines a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or quickly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with coilovers like this one if you intend to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is made for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also stouter and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to dissipate heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their increased adjustability. The kit is designed to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can configure to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you intend to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also set up these coilovers to offer your preferred handling/ride comfort characteristics.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2013-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a reduced rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers H106-2 by ISC Suspension?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- ISC Suspension, headquartered at 21 Meadowbrook, Unit 15, Gilford NH, 03249 USA, has been developing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories for a long time. Its products have been broadly used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in 21 Meadowbrook Ln #15, Gilford, NH 03249, United States. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit will run you MSRP $978.88, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): H1062
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.