3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers 12002836K by JRZ Suspension
Make your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L track-day ready with the coilovers 12002836K by JRZ Suspension. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are adequate, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. JRZ Suspension has specially engineered the coilovers 12002836K for the 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L, giving it higher-grade materials, stouter construction, higher spring rates, excellent damping capability, and many levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers 12002836K promises excellent cornering ability, and as a result, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $9790. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers 12002836K by JRZ Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover combines a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When equipped with the coilovers 12002836K, your car, which weighs 3362 lbs (1525 kg) on its own, will cut corners with greater precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver enhanced handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their superior adjustability. The kit is designed to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can set it up to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also affect the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to offer your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers 12002836K by JRZ Suspension?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- JRZ Suspension, headquartered at Rietdekkerstraat 2, NL-5405 AX Uden, The Netherlands, has been manufacturing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 1994. Its products have been broadly used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Rietdekkerstraat 2, NL-5405 AX Uden, The Netherlands. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit costs only $9790, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.