4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S10KF1258
Given its significant heft, the 3225.9 lbs (1463 kg) 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are adequate, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1258. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are affordable. This kit, for instance, is going for just $367.64. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1258?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you purchase your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S10KF1258 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much higher heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Sonata, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1258?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1258 will fit your 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S10KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP21643,GD7289
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.