4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S2KF1185
You won’t regret upgrading your 2005-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1185. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S2KF1185 for just $221.18. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1185?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so combining pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S2KF1185 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is conveyed to the front. The 2005-10 Hyundai Sonata curb weight stands at a considerable 3225.9 lbs (1463 kg), so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1185?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1185 are purposefully produced for the 2005-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is globally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S2KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP21643,USR7143
2005 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
2003 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.