4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S2KF1268
The driving dynamics of your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L can substantially improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1268. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more controllable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $486.12, which is quite affordable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1268?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1268. Thanks to its higher-grade brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is shifted to the front. Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such possibilities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1268?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1268 will fit your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S2KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP21849,USR7538
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.