4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KF1718
Given its substantial size, the 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are sufficient, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1718. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are inexpensive. This kit, for instance, is going for just $463.68. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1718?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have bonded high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1718. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such possibilities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look great. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1718?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1718 will fit your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S11KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP23048,RK7592
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.