4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S4KF1633
Are you thinking about boosting the performance of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1633 is specially designed for this car, and given its $554.89 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is an internationally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1633?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can considerably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have bonded high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S4KF1633 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such possibilities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1633?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1633 will fit your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: FRONT
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S4kf kit number
Kit Component Numbers: DP32147C,USR7566
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.