4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S9KF1732
The driving dynamics of your 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L can significantly improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1732. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more controllable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $259.68, which is quite reasonable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1732?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to explore performance levels with your Hyundai Sonata that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its superior and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Sonata, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such possibilities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look great. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1732?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1732 are purposefully manufactured for the 2004-05 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S9KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP41643R,USR7289
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2004 to 2005 Hyundai Sonata V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.