4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S13KF1748
You won’t regret upgrading your 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KF1748. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S13KF1748 for just $428.71. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KF1748?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can considerably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KF1748. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KF1748?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KF1748 are purposefully produced for the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S13KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP41849R,RK7564
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2011 Hyundai Equus V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.