4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S9KF1341
You won’t regret upgrading your 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1341. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S9KF1341 for just $305.22. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1341?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can considerably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have bonded high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S9KF1341 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster curb weight stands at a considerable 2855 lbs (1295 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1341?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1341 are specially produced for the 2013-17 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S9KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP42172R,USR7383
2013 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.