4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S20K1770
Given its substantial size, the 3225.9 lbs (1463 kg) 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are satisfactory, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S20K1770. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are reasonably priced. This kit, for instance, is going for just $266.17. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S20K1770?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can remarkably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S20K1770 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Sonata, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
With the right set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s charm. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S20K1770?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S20K1770 will fit your 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT AND REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S20K Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:UD924,RK7143,UD813,RK1775
2005 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson 4Cyl 2.0L
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson V6 2.7L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.