4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1564
You won’t regret upgrading your 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1564. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S1KF1564 for just $204.35. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1564?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an affordable yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S1KF1564 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. Your Hyundai Sonata weighs a whopping 3459.6 lbs (1569 kg) , so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1564?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1564 will fit your 2006-10 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S1KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:UD1125,RK7383
2006 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata V6 3.3L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.