4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2018-19 Hyundai Kona Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1908
You won’t regret upgrading your 2018-19 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 1.6L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1908. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S1KF1908 for just $276.45. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1908?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an affordable yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to attempt performance levels with your Hyundai Kona that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its higher-grade and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. Your Hyundai Kona weighs a whopping 2899 - 2987 lbs (1315 - 1355 kg) , so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1908?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1908 are purposefully manufactured for the 2018-19 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 1.6L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:FRONT
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S1KF Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:UD1295,RK7727
2019 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 1.6L
2018 to 2019 Hyundai Kona 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.