4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1228
The driving dynamics of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L can substantially improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1228. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $216.32, which is quite reasonable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1228?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can remarkably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1228, you can push your Hyundai Genesis Sedan to its limits without being concerned about its ability to brake from high speeds. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly robust materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Genesis Sedan, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
With the right set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1228?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1228 will fit your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S11KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP21881,RK7591
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.