4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Genesis G90 Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1437
The 2017-18 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L is a full-size car, which means it requires a strong brake system. Yes, its factory brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1437 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are reasonably priced. This kit, for instance, is going for just $333.05. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1437?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S11KR1437 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 2017-18 Genesis G90 curb weight stands at a considerable 4630 lbs (2100 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1437?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1437 are specifically produced for the 2017-18 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S11kr kit number
Kit Component Numbers: DP23077,RK7771
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.