4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S12KR1148
The driving dynamics of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can significantly improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1148. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $352.73, which is quite affordable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1148?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will enhance your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S12KR1148 kit feature more resilient friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. The 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe curb weight stands at a substantial 3362 lbs (1525 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s charm. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1148?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KR1148 will fit your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S12kr kit number
Kit Component Numbers: DP31140C,RK7569
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.