4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S4KR1353
Given its considerable size, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires strong brakes. Yes, its stock brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KR1353 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are affordable. This kit, for instance, is going for just $292.39. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KR1353?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S4KR1353 kit feature harder friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KR1353?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KR1353 are specially manufactured for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S4KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP31881C,USR7591
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.