4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S13KR1334
You won’t regret upgrading your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1334. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S13KR1334 for just $364.71. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1334?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1334. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe weighs a whopping 3362 lbs (1525 kg) , so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look great. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1334?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S13KR1334 are specially produced for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S13kr kit number
Kit Component Numbers: DP41140R,RK7569
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.