4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1466
You won’t regret upgrading your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1466. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S5KR1466 for just $332.43. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1466?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you purchase your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S5KR1466 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Genesis Sedan, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
With the right set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1466?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1466 are specially produced for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S5KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP41881R,GD7591
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.