4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KR1453
Are you thinking about improving the performance of your 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1453 is purposefully designed for this car, and given its $278.12 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is a globally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1453?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Sonata will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1453. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is conveyed to the front. The 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata curb weight stands at a considerable 3250 lbs (1474 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1453?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KR1453 are purposefully manufactured for the 2009-10 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S5KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP42031R,GD1775
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata 4Cyl 2.4L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.