4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S2KR1823
You won’t regret upgrading your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR1823. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S2KR1823 for just $254.78. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR1823?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S2KR1823 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much higher heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is conveyed to the front. Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR1823?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KR1823 will fit your 2009-10 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S2KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:DP21806,USR7539
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2009 to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.