4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KR1510
You won’t regret upgrading your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1510. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S1KR1510 for just $153.05. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1510?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S1KR1510 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much superior heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Genesis Coupe weighs a whopping 3362 lbs (1525 kg) , so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1510?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1510 are specifically produced for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear: REAR
Kit- Y or N: Y
Product Group: S1kr kit number
Kit Component Numbers: UD1387,RK7568
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.