4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KR1506
Given its significant heft, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are sufficient, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1506. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are inexpensive. This kit, for instance, is going for just $183.29. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1506?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can considerably enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work hand-in-hand to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Genesis Sedan will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1506. Thanks to its higher-grade brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Genesis Sedan, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look great. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1506?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KR1506 will fit your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Front or Rear:REAR
Kit- Y or N:Y
Product Group:S1KR Kit Number
Kit Component Numbers:UD1551,RK7591
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2018 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2012 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.