Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2005 Hyundai Sonata Disc Brake Pad Set HB368Z.665 by Hawk Performance
If the factory brakes of your 2005 Hyundai Sonata are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Basically, it means that your OE brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set HB368Z.665 by Hawk Performance__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specially for it. The guys at Hawk Performance took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when developing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $108.67. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB368Z.665 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by Hawk Performance and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB368Z.665, you won’t cope with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your factory brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2005 Hyundai Sonata requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is fitted with this brake set, the braking distance may shrink by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move swifter than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB368Z.665 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set HB368Z.665 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2006 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata
2007 to 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.