Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB453Z.585 by Hawk Performance
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB453Z.585 is an worthwhile brake pad upgrade option because it is part of Hawk Performance'stop range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $140.1, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB453Z.585 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the HB453Z.585 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can exhibit way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of high-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB453Z.585 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move faster than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB453Z.585 by Hawk Performance?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure extreme repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- Hawk Performance is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set HB453Z.585.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.