Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set HB636N.644 by Hawk Performance
Are you tired of having to replace the OE brake pads of your 2010 Hyundai Elantra so often? Get the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB636N.644. This higher-grade brake pad set consists of more resilient materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to deal with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $139.26. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB636N.644 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can exhibit way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of high-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your OE brake pads may, at times, fail to clamp down as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the wobbling of your steering wheel. The Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB636N.644 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The proprietary friction material of the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB636N.644 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
Hawk Performance prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB636N.644 by Hawk Performance?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set HB636N.644 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Specifications and Features
2011 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2009 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.