Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB453B.585 by Hawk Performance
If you have enhanced the engine output of your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your factory pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB453B.585 is an worthwhile brake pad upgrade option because it is part of Hawk Performance'stop range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $163.81, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB453B.585 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from superior materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the HB453B.585 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB453B.585, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB453B.585 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
Hawk Performance prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB453B.585 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will tolerate repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set HB453B.585 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.