Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set HB194U.570 by Hawk Performance
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB194U.570 can change the on-road driving dynamics of the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1990, Hawk Performance has a solid reputation for manufacturing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $250.28. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set HB194U.570 by Hawk Performance?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your OE brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB194U.570 feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to avoid obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB194U.570 does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the Hawk Performance disc brake pad set HB194U.570 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set HB194U.570 by Hawk Performance?
- This brake set is part of Hawk Performance's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of hard braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set HB194U.570 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Hawk Performance, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the US, Hawk Performance is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1990. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Hawk Performance is headquartered in Great Lakes, Midwestern US.
Specifications and Features
Caliper Type: OEM
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.