4 Reasons to Upgrade to 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S10KF1154
Given its considerable size, the 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires strong brakes. Its stock brakes are sufficient, but you can achieve even shorter braking distances with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1154. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are reasonably priced. This kit, for instance, is going for just $377.37. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1154?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have bonded high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to try performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its higher-grade and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1154?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1154 are specially manufactured for the 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S10KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21358,GD1018
Front or rear: Front
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.