4 Reasons to Upgrade to 1993-98 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S10KF1155
The driving dynamics of your 1993-98 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L can substantially improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1155. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $304.02, which is quite affordable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1155?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will enhance your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1155. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is shifted to the front. The 1993-98 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a considerable 2784 lbs (1263 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1155?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S10KF1155 will fit your 1993-98 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S10KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21358,GD563
Front or rear: Front
1993 to 1998 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
1992 to 1995 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
1997 to 1998 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.