4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KF1413
The 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L is a full-size car, which means it requires a durable brake system. Yes, its OE brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1413 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are inexpensive. This kit, for instance, is going for just $245.18. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1413?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs fixed to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S11KF1413 kit feature more resilient friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1413?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KF1413 are specially manufactured for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S11KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21899,RK7627
Front or rear: Front
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.