4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S2KF1434
Given its significant weight, the 2784 lbs (1263 kg) 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L requires strong brakes. Yes, its stock brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1434 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are affordable. This kit, for instance, is going for just $308.62. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1434?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will enhance your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. For the best value, buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to attempt performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its higher-grade and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1434?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S2KF1434 will fit your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally renowned as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S2KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21899,USR7627
Front or rear: Front
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.