4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S12KF1313
The driving dynamics of your 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L can significantly improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1313. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more manageable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $191.41, which is quite affordable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1313?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in varying grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you purchase your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1313. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. The 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a substantial 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater assurance of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1313?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S12KF1313 are specially produced for the 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S12KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP31643C,RK7561
Front or rear: Front
2007 to 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.