4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S4KF1235
Given its significant heft, the 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L requires strong brakes. Yes, its OE brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1235 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are inexpensive. This kit, for instance, is going for just $354.35. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1235?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so combining pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1235. Thanks to its higher-grade brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases significantly, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1235?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1235 will fit your 2002-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S4KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP31670C,USR1018
Front or rear: Front
2002 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.