4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S4KF1824
Given its considerable weight, the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L requires strong brakes. Yes, its factory brake pads and rotors suffice for daily driving. But, the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1824 can deliver stronger stopping power. EBC Brakes is a leader in brake pads and rotors, and its products are affordable. This kit, for instance, is going for just $380.34. Are you interested? Read on. In this article, we will cover the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1824?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1824, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without stressing about its ability to brake from high speeds. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly resilient materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is conveyed to the front. The 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so you would do well to boost your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1824?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S4KF1824 are purposefully produced for the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S4KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP33075C,USR7629
Front or rear: Front
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.