4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KF1778
You won’t regret upgrading your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1778. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S5KF1778 for just $340.85. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1778?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so matching pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1778. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in everyday driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance capabilities of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations occasionally. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1778?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1778 are specially manufactured for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is globally acknowledged as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes develops this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP41899R,GD7627
Front or rear: Front
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.