4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S5KF1949
You won’t regret upgrading your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1949. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S5KF1949 for just $408.94. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1949?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is the brake upgrade you buy when your stock brakes are not cutting it anymore. Such a kit can significantly enhance your car’s driving character. It includes brake pads and brake rotors. Brake pads are metallic plates with sides that have attached high-friction materials, while brake rotors are the metallic discs attached to each wheel. Brake pads and rotors work together to stop a car, and they deliver the best results when they are well matched. This EBC Brakes brake kit offers well-matched brake pads and rotors that are sure to last longer than your stock ones.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1949. Thanks to its higher-grade brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more significant initial bite and improved high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1949?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S5KF1949 will fit your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specially designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S5KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP43075R,GD7629
Front or rear: Front
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.