4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S9KF1802
You won’t regret upgrading your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1802. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S9KF1802 for just $391.32. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1802?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in varying grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
Your Hyundai Elantra will perform better around corners and winding roads when equipped with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1802. Thanks to its superior brake pad friction materials and its more robust rotors, this kit delivers a more substantial initial bite and better high-temperature fade resistance. As a result, it has shorter braking distances. With it, you’ll take less time braking and more time accelerating when driving around turns, so you can count on getting home quicker or achieving quicker lap times at your local race track.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is shifted to the front. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s charm. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1802?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S9KF1802 will fit your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has specifically designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S9KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP43075R,USR7629
Front or rear: Front
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.