4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1653
You won’t regret upgrading your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1653. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing improved safety. You can get the S1KF1653 for just $232.74. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1653?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1653, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without stressing about its ability to brake from high speeds. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly resilient materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to function well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1653?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1653 are specifically produced for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes produces this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S1KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: UD1593,RK7627
Front or rear: Front
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.