4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1972
Are you thinking about boosting the performance of your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1972 is specially designed for this car, and given its $263.78 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is an internationally recognized brake products producer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1972?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
The brake pads of the EBC Brakes S1KF1972 kit feature more rigid friction materials. Its more robust rotors also come with a Brake-In™ surface coating for quicker bed-in. Therefore, you can count on this kit to do a better job of stopping your car. This brake kit also has much greater heat tolerance than your stock brakes, and so its stopping power is sure to be more consistent during spirited driving.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that plagues most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes function. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in recreational driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1972?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1972 are specifically produced for the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are produced in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S1KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: UD1912,RK7629
Front or rear: Front
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.4L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.