4 Reasons to Upgrade to 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1181
You won’t regret upgrading your 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1181. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S1KF1181 for just $195.24. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1181?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will improve your car’s braking performance. These kits come in different grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the circular metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you push down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1181, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without stressing about its ability to brake from high speeds. Thanks to its better and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is shifted to the front. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by braking friction reaches high levels, it can affect how your brakes operate. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. With this brake kit, you are unlikely to have such problems because it has a higher heat tolerance. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
With the appropriate set of wheels, this brake kit can improve your car’s appeal. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1181?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1181 are purposefully manufactured for the 1999-01 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is globally acknowledged as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S1KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: UD449,RK1018
Front or rear: Front
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1999 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.