4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S1KF1482
Are you thinking about improving the performance of your 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1482 is specially designed for this car, and given its $157.54 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is a globally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a worthwhile investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1482?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an affordable yet effective brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to explore performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its higher-grade and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
Your stock brake pads and rotors are sure to work well in typical driving situations, but they may struggle to hold it together when you are driving at the limit. Given the performance potential of the Hyundai Elantra, you will probably want to push its limitations sometimes. You’ll be safer doing so with this brake kit. This kit's toughness will help to keep the car under control during high-speed driving or inclement weather.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains a weakness for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look awesome. Its larger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1482?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S1KF1482 will fit your 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally renowned as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are manufactured in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S1KF Kit Number
Kit component numbers: UD924,RK7561
Front or rear: Front
2007 to 2010 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.