4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1091
Are you thinking about boosting the performance of your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1091 is specifically designed for this car, and given its $174.74 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is an internationally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a wise investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1091?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an inexpensive yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, housed within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors vary in material composition and heat tolerance, so combining pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver an impressive braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to attempt performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. The brake pads and rotors that come with this kit are made from rigid and highly resilient materials that deliver greater friction than your stock brake pads and rotors. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
When you brake, up to 75 percent of the car’s weight is transferred to the front. The 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra curb weight stands at a considerable 2969 lbs (1347 kg), so you would do well to upgrade your front brakes with this kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more potent powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1091?
- You can be assured of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1091 will fit your 2007-09 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is globally recognized as an authority in the production of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S11KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21392,RK7562
Front or rear: Rear
2007 to 2009 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.