4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1225
The driving dynamics of your 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L can substantially improve with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1225. This kit will enhance your car’s braking capability, making it feel more controllable at high speeds. It will also deliver additional benefits, some of which are listed below. The best part is that this kit costs just $183.51, which is quite reasonable for such a high-quality disc brake pad and rotor kit. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1225?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits primarily include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in varying grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are covered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, puts together brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
With the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1225, you can push your Hyundai Elantra to its limits without worrying about its ability to brake from high speeds. Thanks to its better and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs a whopping 2784 lbs (1263 kg) , so it is in your best interests to strengthen its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to a lot of rainfall or snow. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
Heat buildup remains an Achilles heel for most brake systems. When you drive at high speeds, heat is bound to build up at the braking wheels because of increased braking friction. This kit will deliver more consistent performance thanks to its superior heat tolerance. Its more rigidher materials remain cooler for longer because they can withstand extreme temperatures. Therefore, you can confidently drive your car at the limit with this kit.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1225?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1225 are specially produced for the 2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the biggest names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. The company boasts a wide range of brake products which are manufactured in the UK and the USA. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that speeds up the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 requirements for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- The components of this brake kit are produced in the UK.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S11KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21875,RK7628
Front or rear: Rear
2012 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Accent 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.