4 Reasons to Upgrade to 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1226
You won’t regret upgrading your 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L with the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1226. This kit will give you the confidence to fully explore your car's performance capabilities while providing enhanced safety. You can get the S11KR1226 for just $243.04. In this article, we will look into the following:
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1226?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is a reasonably priced yet efficient brake system upgrade that includes brake pads, brake rotors, and the accessories you will use to install the pads and rotors. Brake pads, held within your car’s brake calipers, are the friction-material-coated plates pressed against your car’s brake rotors when you apply your brakes. Brake pads and rotors differ in material composition and heat tolerance, so putting together pads and rotors of similar types or grades is always better. With this EBC Brakes brake kit, you get perfectly matched, high-grade brake pads and rotors that deliver a compelling braking capability.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to attempt performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its superior and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can take up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs a whopping 2756 lbs (1250 kg) , so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. If you reside in areas that get a lot of snow and rainfall, you have all the more reason to get this brake pad/rotor upgrade. This kit’s pads will bite into its rotors with greater firmness, and because of that, you’ll be more assured of your car’s ability to brake at high speeds.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in laid-back driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such eventualities because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can withstand extreme temperatures.
When matched with wheels that expose their rotors, this brake kit can make your car look outstanding. Its bigger pads and rotors will give your car a sportier and more muscular look. They will also suggest a more powerful powertrain.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1226?
- The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1226 are specially produced for the 2017-18 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L. So, you are assured of perfect fitment when installing it onto your car.
- EBC Brakes is one of the most recognized names in the global aftermarket brake parts and accessories industry. It offers the most extensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- According to the ECE, this brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it can be used on road-going vehicles in European markets.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S11KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP21875,RK7630
Front or rear: Rear
2017 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.6L
2011 to 2018 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
2013 to 2016 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 1.8L
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.