4 Reasons to Upgrade to 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit S11KR1300
Are you thinking about enhancing the performance of your 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L? If so, you cannot afford not to give your car a good brake system upgrade. The EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1300 is specifically designed for this car, and given its $220.12 price tag, it offers excellent value for your money. EBC Brakes is an internationally recognized brake products manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality, so this kit is a wise investment. Here are some of the things we will discuss in this article.
1. What are disc brake pad and rotor kits?
2. What are four reasons to upgrade?
3. Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1300?
What are Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kits?
A disc brake pad and rotor kit is an easy brake upgrade for your vehicle. These kits mainly include brake pads and rotors. With them, you will boost your car’s braking performance. These kits come in diverse grades to meet different braking needs. Brake pads are the steel-backed plates held (by your car’s brake calipers) facing the brake rotors. These plates are layered with bonded friction material. Brake rotors are the round metallic discs upon which the brake pads are pressed when you press down your car’s brake pedal. You will get better results when you buy your brake pad and rotor upgrades as a kit. This EBC Brakes brake kit, for example, packages brake pads and rotors that are designed to work together.
What are Four Reasons to Upgrade?
Superior Stopping Power
This disc brake pad and rotor kit will give you the confidence to attempt performance levels with your Hyundai Elantra that you would not have otherwise dared to try. Thanks to its better and more resilient materials, this kit’s brake pads and rotors have a greater capacity to withstand stress from braking friction. Therefore, you can count on shorter braking distances with this kit.
The weight of your car shifts to the front when you apply brakes. Depending on the car’s speed, its front brakes can shoulder up to 75% of the car’s weight. Your Hyundai Elantra weighs over 4600 lbs, so it is in your best interests to beef up its front brakes with this brake kit. The importance of this upgrade is even greater if you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall or snow. The pads and rotors of this brake kit will achieve a more solid bite, providing a greater guarantee of your safety on the road.
More Consistent Performance
One thing that troubles most brake systems is heat. When the heat generated by the friction between your brakes and rotors increases substantially, it may mess with your brake system’s functionality. Therefore, your car's brakes may not work as well in high-speed driving as they would in leisurely driving. Brake systems can even fail when heat builds up significantly. This brake kit can prevent such situations because it has a higher heat tolerance than your stock front brakes. Its high-grade materials can cope with extreme temperatures.
Want to make your car stand out even more? Equip it with this brake kit. This kit’s larger rotors will give it more performance appeal. A brake caliper upgrade would be the cherry on the top because beefier, color-coded calipers look fantastic with extra-large rotors.
Why should you buy the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1300?
- You can be guaranteed of the fact that the components of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad and rotor kit S11KR1300 will fit your 1999-06 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L perfectly. This is because EBC Brakes has purposefully designed this kit for this car.
- EBC Brakes is internationally acknowledged as an authority in the manufacture of aftermarket brake parts and accessories. It offers the most comprehensive range of brake pads and rotors globally, and it has a headquarter in the UK. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with EBC Brakes brake kits.
- This kit’s brake pads have a special coating that accelerates the bedding-in process for the pads and rotors.
- This brake kit is R90 approved, which means that it has fulfilled the ECE Regulation 90 standards for the construction, design, and performance of braking components.
- EBC Brakes manufactures this brake kit at its UK production facilities using industry-approved production processes.
Specifications and Features
Kit- y or n: Y
Product group: S11KR Kit Number
Kit component numbers: DP2528,RK1017
Front or rear: Rear
1999 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 to 2001 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 2.0L
1997 Hyundai Tiburon 4Cyl 1.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.